|Deadline:||30 April 2022|
|Study Level:||Summer program , Internship|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The applicants are invited to apply for the Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange & Internship in Turkey 2022. This is an International Internship as well as Exchange Program in Turkey for all international students from around the world. A Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Internship in Turkey for Young Men and Women to Spend One Month in Turkey. The most amazing internship+cultural exchange program in turkey for international students. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for this Internship.
The 4 Weeks Programs will be run by Sky Global and 1 Week cultural program will be run by the Yunus Emre. The Program will run from July 18, 2022, and August 19, 2022. The program, which was jointly created by the Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute, takes place over five weeks.
Any Students aged above 18 years can apply. There is No Application fee required. Undergraduate (Senior Students) and Graduate level (M.Sc. Ph.D.) students can also apply.
As Stated Above, Sky Global International Internship Program in Turkey is a Fully Funded All Expenses paid internship. All expenses will be covered This is a Paid summer internship.
- Airfare Travel Expenses
- Full Accommodation
- 3,300 Turkish Lira Monthly Stipend
- In City Transportation Expenses
- No Application Fee
- All Nationalities are eligible for this Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange & Internship
- Ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English. (CEFR Standards – C1 level)
- Are currently enrolled in a higher education institution (junior and senior) or a master’s degree program in one of the following fields of studies:
a. Aerospace Engineering
b. Aeronautical Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Electronics Engineering
e. Computer Engineering
3. Have a 3.00/4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score as of the application date
4. Have no restrictions to travel to the Republic of Türkiye
5. Are over 18 years old
- Applicants should provide the following required documents via email ([email protected]):
- Application form (filled and signed)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document)
- One Page Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (.pdf document)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Transcript (.pdf document)
To Apply for the Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange & Internship in Turkey 2022. All of the documents mentioned above must be sent by email to [email protected]