World Health Organization is delighted to offer the internship program for the high caliber aspirants for the academic year 2019-20.
Knowledge of one of the other five official languages of the UN (French, Portuguese and Spanish) would be an asset. All internships at WHO are unpaid and full-time offered for the duration of six months.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they apply to the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification).
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You possess a first degree in public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You are fluent at least in one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...