Applications are now open for the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021. The Toyohashi University of Technology offering a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs. There are currently 900 Scholarships in Japan 2021. Toyohashi University is a National University Located in Japan. The TUT Scholarship is Fully Funded by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Toyohashi University Scholarship
- All International Students outside Japan.
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
- 2021 Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Abstract of Thesis (if completed) or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- CV (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment histories.)
- Photocopy of your passport
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet.
Fields of Study:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management