|Deadline:||7 December 2022|
|Provider:||Tokyo Institute Of Technology|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships|
For Fully Funded Scholarships the Applications are invited to apply for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships at the Tokyo Institute of Technology to Study for master's and Ph.D. Degree Programs for the September 2023 intake. The applications are currently open to Study in Japan.
Fully Funded Scholarships First Comes First (Financial Benefits)
If you have been awarded for Titech University Scholarship. Then it will cover the following expenses:
Tokyo Tech MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for the Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
For Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Age: Applicants, in principle, must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- Persons who have completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For a Master’s.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For a Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English from their University & are exempted from Language tests.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July to August: The official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.