|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships|
Applications are currently being accepted for the Government of Finland Scholarship 2023. The Finland Government Scholarship is open to all international students pursuing bachelor's and master's degrees. Finnish and English are the study languages. Application fees are not necessary.
Finland Universities offer nearly all academic disciplines and majors for undergraduate and graduate studies under this grant. All study abroad expenses are covered by fully sponsored scholarships.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Finland Scholarships. There will be scholarships available at numerous Finnish universities. Students have access to free educational opportunities.
Some universities offer fully funded scholarships, while others offer partially funded scholarships.
- A central admissions system is in place in Finland. You simply have to select the programs of various universities and apply online.
- Professors or anyone else need not be contacted. Scholarships are automatically awarded upon admission.
- All universities offer different percentages of the Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship OR the Tuition Fee + Monthly Stipend Scholarship (Fully Funded).
- You may encounter some programs on the exception list, limited funding for a particular intake, and only tuition fee scholarships and the department may provide a living allowance.
- The type of scholarship offered by your program and by the university in general should be confirmed.
- The following link contains a list of all Finnish universities. https://www.studyinfinland.fi/universities-list-view
The following criteria apply to bachelor’s and master’s degrees at Universities of Applied Sciences:
- For Bachelor: CHECK HERE
- For Master: CHECK HERE
- Check out each university’s eligibility criteria HERE
How to Apply
Online application is the only way to apply. Finnish Government Scholarships do not require separate applications. When you apply for admission, your scholarship application will automatically be considered.