|Deadline:||10 January 2023|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Queen Elizabeth is no more. But the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is open. The Applications for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24 are now open. The QES is a Fully Funded Scholarship to complete a Full-time 2-year master’s degree program. There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award. The Queen Scholarship 2023 is available in more than 12 countries. You are free to choose and apply to any country where your study field is available. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses from Airfare Tickets, to Meals, Accommodation, visas, and everything. Experience a New Country and Culture, and build a global network.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
- To apply for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a bachelor’s Degree at the time of admission.
- There are no Upper age Limits or age Restrictions.
- Universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
- All further questions and their answers are available (Check FAQs)
The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- The course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents (including references)