|Deadline:||20 June 2022|
|Provider:||Matsume International Foundation|
|Study Level:||Short Courses , Training|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Apply For MIF Exchange Program in Japan 2022. Here is the Best Opportunity for the MIF Exchange Program with the cooperation of Matsume International Foundation. The Fully Funded Scholarship provides you with the best platform where you can exchange your ideas and conduct research in their key areas. You can discuss critical global problems and search for solutions to these problems. Applicants are free to choose a host institution in Japan (universities, national research institutions, or the equivalent facilities in the private sector) to carry out their research.
Applicants having Any nationality are eligible. No IELTS & TOEFL are Needed. On an international platform, the candidates explore the realities of the world. So don’t miss the chance to apply for this scholarship to conduct research with advanced techniques. The scholarship is held to provide a facility for international researchers to introduce history, philosophy, and much more. Duration is 3 To 6 Months.
MIF was introduced in 1979 to provide a platform for researchers and help them to work on their research abilities with high skills. The main aim of the foundation is to make people able to understand the scientific and cultural exchanges and how to get rid of them. This exchange program promotes academic and cultural exchanges.
- The exchange program covers the monthly allowance of JPY 220,000 for living and research activities
- They also provide the arrival fund of JPY 120,000
- They also provide airfare tickets.
- The study tour expenses also include
- They also provide travel insurance for medical treatment
- Non-Japanese nationals are eligible for this MIF Exchange Program.
- The students holding a PhD degree are also eligible
- The age must be under 49
- You must have an invitation letter from the Japanese host institute
- You must know the Japanese or English language
- You must be committed to going to your home country after the exchange
- Pay their goodness for the development of the country
- Mostly preferred the research fields of medicine, Engineering and natural