University of Salzburg Research Fellowships in Austria, 2019 is open for Austria, EU Countries. The scholarship allows Fellowship, Research level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Austria, University of Salzburg. The deadline for the scholarship is July 15, 2019.
Monthly € 600.
Available Subjects: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
- Postgraduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 841.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organizational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
Eligible Nationalities: Austria and EU Countries.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12909+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...