The University of Alabama is delighted to announce the International student Scholarships for brilliant students for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is available for the international applicants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the US.
- For Presidential Scholarship: $26,000 (For 32-36 ACT or 1420-1600 SAT and GPA3.50+)
- UA Scholar Scholarship: $20,000 (For 30-31 ACT or 1360-1410 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 29 ACT or 1330-1350 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Foundation in Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 (For 30-36 ACT or 1360-1600 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49)
- Collegiate Scholarship: $10,000 (For 28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 27 ACT or 1260-1290 SAT and GPA 3.50+)
- Capstone Scholarship: $8,000 (For 28-29 ACT or 1300-1350 SAT and GPA 3.00-3.49)
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, you have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. International aspirants are eligible to apply
- To show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English Proficiency test score:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL code 1830
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test of English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
- Must accomplish the other English language requirements of the university.
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10439+ Scholarships in total
1073+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...