|Deadline:||1 July 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||North American University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Don’t miss this chance to secure opportunities to grow and apply for the Provost Academic Merit Scholarships offered by the North American University for the academic year 2022-2023.
These North American University International Scholarships are exclusively awarded to academically talented students that achieve GPA of 3.50 – 4.00 or ACT 23 or SAT 1150 or 30% PR in the National Exam. The winners will be awarded a scholarship valued at a whopping $17,000 which will be renewable depending on continued academic achievements, minimum 2.75 GPA.
North American University is a private university in Stafford, Texas. It is one of the youngest, most dynamic, student-caring, private, non-profit, and non-denominational universities in the Houston ranking among the top universities.
North American University will award the winning freshman students a scholarship worth $17,000 for their undergraduate study costs.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible to apply for this North American University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any undergraduate programme offered at the North American University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have SAT 1150, ACT 23, 30% PR in the National Exam, and a GPA of 3.50-4.00.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 to renew the benefits of the scholarship.
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the university application portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university closely.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.