|Deadline:||31 May 2020|
|Provider:||National Scholarship Test For Youth (Nsty)|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
NSTY Scholarship Program is a merit-based scholarship test conducted by Fluorosis Communication Pvt. Ltd. with the assistance of various Educational Institutions, trusts and NGOs from all over India.
Value of NSTY Scholarship Program:
- supports in fee reduction up to 10,000 students through PAN INDIA
- provides up to 50% Fee concession depending on their Rank / University / Course of admission.
- to motivate meritorious and talented students and resolve financial problems in their family which restrain them from obtaining a quality education in reputed institutions.
- With the help of NSTY scholarship, they will be able to enrol in their dream courses and create a better future for themselves and their family.
To be eligible for NSTY Scholarship Program, applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
- The student should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in class 10th/SSC examination.
- The student should have Indian citizenship
For more information about the application process, please visit the official website.