|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Study Level:||High School , Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
To open up doors to thriving students allowing them to explore the endless possibilities in a STEM field, MyBioSource Inc. is proud to announce their annual MyBioSource International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
MyBioSource has established this scholarship programme, especially for international and domestic student who are high school students, undergraduate or graduate that want to pursue their studies in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) major. The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited American university or college in an eligible program to be considered for this award. Five winners will be awarded $1,000 each.
MyBioSource Inc. is a biotechnological products distribution company formed to create an extensive portfolio of laboratory research reagents, both hard to find and everyday items, with worldwide distributions. It was founded originally in Vancouver, British Columbia in 2006 by three enthusiastic entrepreneurs passionate about providing the best biological reagents worldwide.
The MyBioSource organization will shortlist and award five winners a sum of $1,000 towards the tuition, books, supplies, or other costs of obtaining a higher education.
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals, as well as foreign national students, are eligible to apply for thid MyBioSource International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) major undergraduate or graduate degree in any accredited university or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be High School Seniors, undergraduates, Graduates as well as international students.
- The applicants must enroll as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate at an accredited college or university for the 2022 Fall semester.
- The applicants must intend to major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- How to Apply: The students must first complete an admission application for the university and program they wish to join. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: Complete the application and a 250-word response on why you have chosen to enter the field of “STEM” and why you should receive the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have proof of their previous education, such as a high school graduate certificate or bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfill the English language requirements of the university before they apply for admission to. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE/CPE, etc., are widely accepted across American universities and colleges.