|Deadline:||11 April 2019|
|Study in:||Central African Republic , Japan , United States of America|
|Provider:||The World Bank|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Wide array of subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by The World Bank and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees+stipend+airfare+medical insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of developing countries.
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP), is offered to candidates applying for the master's degree program in a development-related topic.
- The successful applicants of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- A monthly allowance to cover accommodations, food, books etc.
- Medical Insurance.
- The applicant should have applied and received an offer of study at a University for a master’s program in subject areas such as development, economics, finance, planning, health, population, agriculture, environment, and natural resource management, etc.
- The student should not receive any funding from other scholarships sources.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- The health of the applicant should be good to pursue a full-time course.
- The candidate should not be an Executive Director or staff of all types of appointments of the World Bank Group.
- Detailed curriculum vitae (C.V.) in a maximum of two pages.
- A copy of the official letter of acceptance.
- Documents supporting the language requirements should be submitted. If other documents are submitted not in English, Spanish, or French then the candidate should also provide a translation in English.
- Proof of employment.
- A copy of certificates of the recent degree earned from the university should be provided.
- Academic recommendations (two) and professional recommendations (two) should be submitted.