Getting a degree is always beneficial in career and financial terms but can be difficult with some financial barriers. To support study expense, Berkeley College is offering International Honors funding for the high potential students in the US.
The motive of the program is to provide financial assistance for the international candidates who wish to study an undergraduate degree program at Berkeley.
The College will cover the 50% tuition fee of the students.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Full-time enrollment
- Not a citizen of the U.S.
- Acceptance into the Honors Program
- First-time student
- Enrol in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree program
Applicants must demonstrate the English language proficiency by the IELTS, TOEFL or approved ESL program.