|Deadline:||15 February 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Oslo|
|Study Level:||Summer program , Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Applications are open for the University of Oslo Summer School 2022 in Norway. The University of Oslo is offering Summer courses for international students. This scholarship is open to students from all countries. The University of Oslo is well known for its scholarship offers and grants. The international summer school is a part of the University of Oslo, commenced to up bring the academic performances.
This fully-funded program will familiarize international students with the Norwegian language and culture. Students can apply for bachelor’s and master’s degrees to experience a diverse learning environment and build a grip on international matters. It is an excellent opportunity for all international students to experience international education standards.
The international Summer school promises you a joyful experience while learning. The diversity of the course will build your interest in learning more with time. These online courses will help you leave an impact on your professional life. Knowledge and degree from a different country will increase your chances of working or studying there in the future. Further information about the International Summer School is explained below.
Here are some benefits of the University of Oslo Summer School 2022:
- The courses will be given online.
- Selected students will receive grants or stipends.
- Selected students will have the privilege to study for free.
- However, students must bear the cost of books by themselves.
Here are the criteria for the University of Oslo Summer School:
- Students from any region can apply for this program.
- Bachelors and master’s students can both apply for the fully-funded summer program.
- Interested students must ensure a sustainable internet connection as the lecturers will be delivered online.
- Applicant must hold an English language proficiency certificate.
- Students aiming for a bachelor’s degree should provide their High school Qualification certificate. The high school Qualifications vary according to the country; check the requirements of your country from the GSU list before applying.
- Students applying for a master’s degree must possess a bachelor’s degree; also, check the GSU country list in order to be specific about the requirements.
- Applicants must have knowledge of using conference applications like Google meet.
- Candidates should make sure they have a sustainable internet connection to attend the Summer courses.
- Candidates must have a computer with a proper camera and microphone to interact with the lecturers.
Students must provide the following documents
- A scanned copy of passport
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts or diplomas
- English language proficiency certificate
- One letter of recommendation
- Student must provide a statement of interest written by him/herself
- Updated resume/CV
- The University of Oslo Summer School applications are open from January 4 and will close on February 15, 2022.
- The application process is online. The form can be accessed on the application portal of the University of Oslo.
- Applicants have to fill out the online form and upload the scanned documents that are required for the program.
- There is no option of “submit” in the portal; students can log in several times and complete the application before the deadline.
- Application guidelines are provided on the official website too.