The Applications are open to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021. The SGS is a Fully Funded Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Chinese Government announced 20,000 Scholarships in China. All International Students can apply to Study Full-time Bachelors, Masters Degree or a PhD Degree Programs.
Financial Coverage in Shanghai Scholarship
Shanghai Government is offering Two Types of Scholarships. Type A (Full Scholarship) & Type B (Partial scholarship)
Type A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt From Full Tuition fee, Registration Fee, Course Fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500
Type B (Partial Scholarship) for Shanghai Government Scholarships
Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
Required Documents for Shanghai Government Scholarships
- SGS online application form
- East China Normal University online application form
- Educational Certificates (Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan, Research plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Academic Resume
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents (If any)
Duration of the SGS Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3 to 4 years