|Deadline:||1 March 2023|
|Provider:||Government Of Romania|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will fund the Romania Government Scholarships so the students don’t need to worry about the expenses. The scholarship in Europe will provide full tuition fee exemption and accommodation for international students. Applicants from any country can apply for this scholarship. This European scholarship is highly competitive; therefore, a limited number of extraordinarily talented students with excellent academic record will be selected from each country. Students from non-EU countries must avail this opportunity if they wish to study in a European country.
Students can apply for master, PhD and undergraduate scholarships. The duration for the undergraduate program will be 3 to 6 years; 2 years for the master’s program and lastly, for the Ph.D. program, the duration of the scholarship is 3 to 4 years. Almost all the academic fields, including architecture, visual arts, culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative science, engineering, education science, social and human science, technical studies, oil and gas and agricultural science and science and technology are offered under this scholarship except medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. Students can select from a wide range of courses excluding medical science. Unfortunately, this scholarship does not cover medical science programs such as MBBS, dentistry, Bachelor in Pharmacy and related subjects.
Romania government scholarship for international students is fully funded. It will cover all costs related to studying abroad. Detailed information about the financial coverage and benefits is provided in this section. Therefore, read it carefully without skipping any points.
Benefits of Scholarships in Romania for International Students
- No application fee or registration fee is required. Furthermore, there is no fee required for aptitude and entrance test for PhD.
- Free language preparatory course for one year.
- Moreover, exemption on tuition fee for undergraduate, master and PhD programs.
- The Romanian government scholarship will provide free accommodation for international students for the duration of the scholarship program.
- In addition, monthly stipend will be provided.
- Students may also receive full medical assistance for free.
- The applicants will have to cover the cost of international transport themselves so they should be prepared financially for the additional cost they have to cover.
- It is an excellent opportunity for international students who dream of studying in European countries but cannot afford it due to financial restraints.
- Explore European culture and international standards of education.
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you interested in studying in Europe? Then why not apply for the Romania government scholarships 2023? Before you visit the official website and start applying, check the criteria and requirements to ensure your eligibility as this scholarship in Romania is highly competitive.
Eligibility Criteria of Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- Applicants from non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Citizens of European Union countries are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants shall not hold Romanian citizenship.
- They shall not be over 35 years to apply for the master’s program and be under 40 for the PhD program.
- International students shall hold a degree from a previously attended program.
- They must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must undertake a preparatory language course for a year if they apply for an undergraduate or master’s scholarship.
- Romanian citizens or people who applied for protection in Romania cannot apply for this scholarship program.
- PhD applicants shall pass the entrance exam as a part of the selection process.
Documents Required for Romania Government Scholarship 2023:
Here is the list of documents required for the Romania government scholarship 2023 application.
- Updated CV.
- Applicant’s Passport.
- 2 passport-size recent photos.
- Properly and correctly filled form.
- A legal copy of the birth certificate (must be in English or Romanian).
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin.
- Application form for the issuance of letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Copies of diploma/degree or equivalent (bachelor, master) translated in English or Romanian language.
- An attested medical certificate providing the fact that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious disease or other medical condition.