|Deadline:||29 September 2022|
|Study Level:||Diploma , Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Qatar University Scholarships Scholarships 2023 is now open and it is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Qatar. The QU Graduate Scholarships for Masters, Ph.D. Programs for international applicants. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship at the National University of Qatar which is recognized as #208 in the world. International Students, as well as Qatari Nationals, can apply. This one is a Public University located in Doha, Qatar. The University is the only Government University in the country and Ranks No.1 in the Country.
Selected students will receive the following funding from Qatar University:
Qatar University Scholarship (International Students)
Note: International Students are Only Eligible For “Qatar University Scholarship”
- Exemption From Course Tuition Fees.
- Provision of University Accommodation.
- Textbooks Fees Exemption.
- Annual Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
Competitive Scholarships for Qatar University Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarship (Internal Scholarships, External Scholarships)
- H.H. the Emir of Qatar’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Outstanding Performance Scholarship
- GCC States Scholarships (Embassies)
- GCC Qatari Certificate Scholarships
- Children of Qatar University Employees
- Other Scholarships
- College of Education Diploma Scholarships
- Short Scholarships for the Arabic Program for Non-Native Program
- International applicants from any country can apply for Qatar University Scholarships.
- Applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education or recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education
- International Students, Qatar Residents are Eligible. All Nationalities are Welcome.
- The Requirements vary from Program to Program.
- Further Admission Requirements can be Check Here
Available Fields & Majors
Qatar University offers All-Academic Programs & Majors Available for International Students. Please Check Your Fields and Majors below.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business & Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of Health Sciences