|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Welcome to the world of big aspirations. Qatar Airways is looking for exceptional people to join its award-winning team of experienced pilots and dynamic professionals.
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2023 is a scholarship that is fully funded for Qatari nationals (or Qatari mothers). This scholarship is available for undergraduate, master's, and doctoral studies. This scholarship offers a monthly stipend as well as international opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend.
- Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses.
- Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
- The annual academic reward for exceptional students.
To qualify for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be 18 years or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29.
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to the Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher.
- IELTS for Qatari – Overall score of 5.5 or above, no less than 5 in each component.
- ELTS for Qatari Mother – Overall score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component.
- Pass the interview set by Qatar Airways.
- Current letter of unconditional offer from a university approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education in Qatar.
Please follow the following instructions to avail Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program:
- Register here.
- Upload the following documents:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of National Service Clearance
- Copy of University Offer