|Deadline:||22 March 2023|
|Provider:||Various Institutes In Netherlands|
|Study Level:||Short Courses , Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships|
International students can apply for fully funded master's and short course scholarships under the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2023–2024 program. The Netherlands Government Scholarship's Orange Knowledge Program provides free housing, tuition, visa costs, round-trip airline tickets, and health insurance.
Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, and health, or human rights.
- The scholarship application is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience, and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
Please follow the following step-by-step application procedure to avail Netherlands Government Scholarship:
(1) Find a course or master’s Program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in the study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.