|Deadline:||23 March 2021|
|Provider:||Government Of Netherland|
|Study Level:||Short Courses , Masters|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Netherlands Government Scholarship Under Orange Knowledge Scholarship 2021-2022 is now open. The Netherlands Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study a Full-Time Masters Degree Program or Short Courses Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Dutch Ministry has Initiated an Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship (OKP) which is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands.
Financial Coverage for Netherlands Government Scholarship
The Netherland Government Scholarship Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). OKP is Initiated and Fully Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Government Scholarship
- All International Students must be from above-mentioned Countries.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which
he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in order to be enrolled for a Master Degree Program.
Available Fields of Study
More than 1,000 Programs are available. You can find it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
You can the List of Available Courses by OKP (HERE)
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.