|Deadline:||1 February 2023|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24 is an amazing opportunity for international students to study in Holland for free. This fully-funded scholarship opportunity is for brilliant students who want to climb the ladder of success to enroll themselves in top-rated master’s and doctoral degrees. It gives highly talented students the chance to get a monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for each academic year. This Holland scholarship in Europe aims to bring together people from all over the world who have diverse socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds and hold different opinions on the same subject. The unity in diversity makes Maastricht university unique in its role.
Benefits for Maastricht University Scholarships
- Candidates enrolled in 13 months Master’s Program will be given living expenses of €12,350.
- Candidates enrolled in 25 months Master’s Program will be given living expenses of €23,750.
- Candidates will be given health and liability insurance amounts of €700.
- Candidates will be facilitated with visa applications that cost €207.
- Candidates will be provided a tuition fee.
- Pre-Academic Training costs will be covered by the UM International Services Des
Eligibility for Maastricht University Scholarships
- The applicants have to register for any one of the programs offered by UM.
- The student ID number will be generated after registration.
- Candidates can apply for the Programme and scholarship simultaneously.
- The scholarship will be awarded subject to admission.
- The application form should be filled out after login into your UM account.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.