The Applications are invited to apply for the 2021 for international students. A all Expenses Covered for and to Spend a This Camp will bring the International Young Students from different countries to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times where help is needed the most.
Financial Coverage for ICYF Volunteer Camp
Eligibility Criteria for ICYF Volunteer Camp
- Ability to communicate in English
- Age between 18–30
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams.
- Media background (study, work experience or interest)
- Involved in/or have coordinated media related project
- Active in the service and development of the community
- A leader with an impact in his/her local community
The objective of the Camp
ICYF Young Volunteers Camps targets to Achieve the Following Specific objectives:
- To empower youth lead organizations on volunteering management
- To enhance young volunteers capacities through interactive training
- To promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises with civic and human rights education.
- To raise awareness of youth on the universal values of volunteerism
- To provide a platform for sharing experiences, lessons learned and reflections on youth volunteerism and its impact.
- To share best examples of successful youth volunteerism initiatives