|Deadline:||15 March 2023|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023-2024 is an undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides $25,000. It is awarded to 106 candidates willing to enter a college in the United States.
Fully Funded Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023-2024
Horatio Alger Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college in the USA.
Fully Funded Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for Horatio Alger Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be enrolled full-time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required).
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen
How to Apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship:
- Apply online on official website.