Here are the criteria for the Eric Bleumink scholarship:
- Candidates are not eligible if they have applied for or received any other scholarship.
- By February, students who have either provisionally or unconditionally enrolled in the University of Groningen master’s program are only eligible for the Eric Bleumink scholarship.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be eligible for the scholarship.
- To be eligible for health insurance, you must be in good health and have the nationality of an eligible country.
- To be eligible, candidates must have an excellent academic history, which must be confirmed by two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must be available to study in Holland during the tenure of the program.
- Excellent English reading, writing, and listening proficiency is required.
Eligible Regions for Eric Bleumink scholarship: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan, Congo, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Angola