The U.S. applicants take a look at this golden opportunity of studying in Finland through participating in the Fulbright-EDUFI Fellowship program which is presenting by the Fulbright Finland Foundation.
The purpose of this educational fund is to encourage the U.S. candidates to pursue their masters and doctoral studies at the University of Eastern Finland.
The grant is available for one academic year with the monthly award of 1 000-1 500 euros and a travel award of 1 600 dollars along with supplemental accident and sickness benefit (ASPE) for the grant period.
- Eligible Countries: The U.S. candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master or doctoral program in any discipline at the University of Eastern Finland.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must have good academic records.
- How to Apply: If students are currently enrolled at any university in the U.S., then they can apply for the grant through their institution. But if not, then they need to register themselves in a master or doctoral level courses at the University of Eastern Finland and after that, completing the online submission form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, a scan of the passport, curriculum vitae, and academic transcripts or certificates must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Have good knowledge of the English language.