Applications are invited for Daffodil International University Talent Hunt Scholarship in Bangladesh. Applications are open for Bangladeshi and International students to pursue an undergraduate degree in the 2019-2020 academic year.
Approximately 25 grants are available to support meritorious and poor students, who wish to study any Undergraduate Program offered in Daffodil International University.
The studentship will be of three categories as follows:
- 1st Category: 100% tuition fee waiver with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month.
- 2nd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver along with stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- to support their other
university fees and boarding and lodging.
- 3rd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational expenses.
For International Students
- 1st Category: USD 3000 as scholarship
- 2nd Category: USD 2000 as scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Bangladesh and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have the strong analytical ability, the passing year must be SSC in 2016 and HSC in 2018, computer literate and proficient in IT, amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working, able to work in group or individually.
Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to submitting the original mark sheets and certificates of SSC & HSC examinations to the Admission Office.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to have a GPA of 4.00 out of 5.00 individually in both SSC and HSC.
Language Requirement: Fluent in English and have good communication and presentation skill.