|Deadline:||1 July 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||Bay Atlantic University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
With a purpose to offer scholarships to highly accomplished students, the Bay Atlantic University has organized the Global Scholarship Exam (GSE) Program in the USA. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
With a purpose to offer Bay Atlantic University International Scholarship to highly accomplished students, the Bay Atlantic University has organized the Global Scholarship Exam (GSE) Program in the USA. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
Bay Atlantic University is a Washington DC-based private, non-profit University ranking 49th in Regional Colleges North by the US News Ranking. The university offers the very best in higher education programs to the US and international students.
The Bay Atlantic University will offer the selected 100 students 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% tuition fee scholarships to cover their study expenses. The top 5 students are guaranteed a full scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam, Magnolia, Chad and South Africa can apply for this Bay Atlantic University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme offered at the Bay Atlantic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have appeared for the Global Scholarship Exam (GSE).
- The students must be within the top 100 scores.
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal. To apply for this scholarship, the applicants are required to have given the Global Scholarship Exam of BAU. The applicants that are present in the top 100 scores will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of High School Transcript
- Official bachelor’s degree
- Photocopy of Passport
- Two letters of Recommendations
- Bank Statement
- Sponsor Letter
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: The applying candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree certificate issued by a foreign institution of higher education.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEIC – 800
- BAU Placement Test – 80