If you are students from outside EU/EEA, then you can apply for the 24 fully-funded programmes. Funded by the Maastricht University, the program is available for high achieving International Students.
Awards are open for candidates who wish to pursue a full-time Master's degree program at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic years.
|Living expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 171*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*, € 15,500* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study programme||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||€ 695*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
- Eligible Countries: International students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Programs are awarded to study the full-time master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2020.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2020-2021 programme applicants.
Candidates’ English language skills should be good enough to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10532+ Scholarships in total
1098+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...