|Deadline:||30 September 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of York|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The Department of English is pleased to offer Widening Access Scholarships at the University of York for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of York International Scholarship is available for UK applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the University of York.
Established in 1963, the University of York is also referred to as the University of Collegial Glass Science. It currently has more than 30 departments and centres that deal with a variety of topics.
The University of York will provide an award of £3,000 to the interested students in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Only UK is eligible for this University of York International Scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in English offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a permanent resident in the UK (you qualify as eligible for UK (home) fees and funding and for university admissions procedures)
- Be holding an offer to study at the University of York’s Department of English at the undergraduate level for entry in September 2022 (or with deferred entry to September 2023 having applied during the 2022/2023 applications cycle)
- Have a household income below £70,004 (you or your parents must give consent to share financial information on your Student Loans application in order for us to confirm your eligibility for this award)
- Have studied in a UK state school or college at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
- Show that you have faced significant barriers in your personal, social or domestic life that have affected your journey through school and college.
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no application for this application. Students will be automatically considered for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To get enrol for this programme, you must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.