|Deadline:||1 November 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of York|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Funded Scholarships at the University of York are eligible to apply for Management School Masters Scholarships, Chevening Scholarships, or for GREAT Scholarships. Here is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue their Masters's degree abroad. The University of York UK offers students from all over the world the to get their dream becomes true.
In this Research Master’s Scholarship, candidates would get many opportunities to grow, immerse in knowledge, and succeed. Students will be encouraged to come up with innovative ideas and change the world with their research. Renowned professionals at one of the best universities in research, the University of York in different fields of academics are the bases for the vibrant environment and creative community.
Funded Scholarships Financial Benefits:
University of York Masters Scholarship 2023 in the UK has a partially funded scholarship for all students to study master's degree at the University of York. The details of the award are given below:
- Chevening Scholarship: Full tuition fee plus living stipend (Details)
- GREAT Scholarships: £10,000 (Details)
- Funding of £2,500 – £10,000 for the master’s scholarship UK.
- Exposure to the International Research lab.
- Opportunity to experience research work under the supervision of the best professors.
University of York Masters Scholarship also offers this scholarship to international applicants to study free in UK:
- A bachelor's degree of a good standard, equivalent to a UK 2:1 honors degree
- At least two years’ work experience (including voluntary work)
- A high standard of English language
- Commitment to working in your home country for at least two years after completing your Masters's degree
Funded Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
International (non-EU), EU, and UK students can apply for the University of York Masters Scholarship in the UK. Candidates must hold a major in the following subjects to apply for the award;
- Accounting and Financial Management
- International Business
- International Strategic Management
- Global Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Business and Strategic Management
- Management with Business Finance.
How Scholarship will be allocated to Different Countries for Management Scholarship?
University of York Masters Scholarship will be allocated based on the quality of your application, your academic ability and financial need.
The value of your scholarship will be based on your country of ordinary residence, which also determines your fee status.
- UK: £5,000
- EU: £5,000
- India: £10,000
- Mexico: £2,500 CONACyT top-up
- Taiwan: £5,000
- Other Overseas Countries: £7,000.