|Deadline:||31 May 2023|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Hull|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
A fantastic opportunity for study awaits! For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Hull will sponsor overseas students through Fairer Future Global.
Candidates for this scholarship program are encouraged to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the UK. For 17 accepted candidates, the University of Hull will cover 50% of their undergraduate tuition costs for the four years of their program.
The University of Hull will provide 50% tuition fee funding for all years of your undergraduate study at Hull for 17 successful applicants.
- Eligible Countries: All internationality are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Fairer Future Global Scholarship, all applicants must:
- Candidates have received an offer of study for one of the eligible programs listed above
- Not previously studied in the UK at a degree level.
- Be classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Not receive financial sponsorship from a government or commercial sponsorship body.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must present a CV, educational certificates, and transcripts with their applications. Have submitted a reference for scholarship selection from a teacher or counselor from your high school.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must provide evidence of English Language proficiency. It needs to be one of our recognized English Language Tests. The candidate’s first language is not English or requires a Student Visa (previously known as a Tier 4 Visa) to study with us.