|Deadline:||15 April 2023|
|Provider:||The American University Of Cairo|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Applications are invited to apply for the Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program 2023-24 for the Young Egyptians. In May 2011, Yousef Jameel, working with the School of Global Affairs and Public Policy (GAPP), initiated the Yousef Jameel Public Leadership Program, with the overall objective of building the capacity of young competent Egyptian nationals in the areas of public policy and public administration and preparing them for leadership roles in Egypt after the January 25 Revolution.
GAPP Public Leadership Program is a Fully Funded Fellowship.
- Tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- Remedial English courses
- Book allowance per semester
- Monthly stipend
- Accommodation allowance for non-residents of Cairo
- Bus transportation fees
- Study abroad opportunity for one semester according to AUC student exchange policies (travel and living expenses).
- Egyptian nationals for GAPP Public Leadership Program
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in social sciences (business administration, management, political science, law, and others), engineering (mechanical, electrical, construction, and others) or science (pharmacy, medicine, computer science, chemistry, and others)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 or a rating of gayed geddan
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including an international TOEFL IBT or an IELTS exam score
- Minimum of two and a maximum of 12 years of relevant professional work experience after receiving their bachelor degree, preferably in public, nonprofit or international development organizations; graduates of 2011 – 2021
- Continuing students will only be considered if they have only finished a maximum of 6 credit hours (2 courses) by September 2023
- Holders of a Bachelor in Law (LLB) degree with a grade ‘Good’ could be considered for the selection process on a case-by-case basis