GIST Business Incubation will support international science and technology innovators who are looking to expand their startups into the United States market. It will also provide the U.S. startup ecosystem the opportunity to forge new connections with entrepreneurs who are abroad.
The program, presented with implementation partner VentureWell, will be hosted in business incubators located across the United States.
The 2019 GIST Business Incubation program will
- provide entrepreneurs with exposure to the U.S. market and startup resources. While in residence with the program, participants will work on refining their ideas, building their business plans, and finding the right market for their product. Participating entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to network within the startup ecosystem where they are placed.
- Participants who are accepted into the program will be assigned to an incubator inside the United States.
- You will be provided with a stipend if you are accepted into this program. However, you or your company will need to provide any additional financial support for costs associated with your participation. VentureWell will provide you with information about a reasonable budget for your planning prior to the start of the program.
- Only one member of your team can participate in this program.
- Only applicants from GIST eligible countries are allowed to apply. Click here to determine if your passport is from a GIST eligible country.
- you must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must be a proficient English speaker.
- All startups must be in the science or technology sector.
- Your startup must be in its Series A or scale-up ready – that is to say, you must be actively working on your startup.
You must be a proficient English speaker.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...