|Deadline:||1 September 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Southern Denmark|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
All highly talented and motivated students are invited to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Control Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Southern Denmark International Scholarship is available for highly motivated international students to apply for a two-year PhD scholarship program at the University of Southern Denmark.
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a well-known university that offers many study possibilities to international students. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs.
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. Research will be predominant in the position. Teaching assignments can be agreed individually. Furthermore, other types of assignments may occur.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates all around the world can apply for this University of Southern Denmark International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Control Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- PhD in a relevant discipline (Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any other relevant Engineering discipline),
- Strong track record in research and development,
- Very good communication skills in English.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Southern Denmark. All applicants must consequently apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit curriculum vitae, motivation letter and verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma.
- Detailed CV including list of publications, awards, with potential start date,
- A description of your vision and your research plan on the field of this post (a high-quality one-page A4 document). This document will be a key element for the decision process towards recruitment,
- Motivation letter,
- E-mail and contact information for at least two references,
- Certificates/Diplomas (MSc and PhD).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirement to apply for the PhD International Position at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.