|Deadline:||29 June 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Southern Denmark|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Department of Design and Communication at the University of Southern Denmark is inviting applicants to apply for the PhD Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Southern Denmark International Scholarship is a unique opportunity to propose a research project within these research areas combined with one or more of the strategic fields within the department. The position is available from 1 September 2022.
Denmark with a campus in Southern Denmark. The university offers several joint programs in cooperation with the University of Flensburg and the University of Kiel. SDK is ranked #255 in Best Global Universities. The university is one of the top fifty young universities in the world and is known for its world-class research.
The University of Southern Denmark will offer the selected candidates salary, and employment ends automatically by the end of the period.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for thsi University of Southern Denmark International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Department of Design and Communication offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The successful applicant will be employed following the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you are recommended to be admitted to the PhD degree at the university. After getting enrolled and complete the PhD application form found here
- Supporting Documents: The application should include:
- A Special PhD-application form can be found here.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed project description, no more than five pages
- Examination certificates
- A maximum of 2 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment.
- Language Requirement: Application and all appendices must be in Danish, English or one of the Scandinavian languages.