|Deadline:||29 April 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Copenhagen|
|Study Level:||Post Doc|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Copenhagen’s Department of Anthropology is inviting excellent candidates to apply for the position of Researcher in Smuggling Routes and Trafficking Trajectories in Denmark. The University of Copenhagen International Scholarship is open to applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
Eligible candidates are ones that have a PhD in the social sciences or humanities, fieldwork experience with sex workers and trafficking, and knowledge of theories and debates within the study of transnational organized crime. The selected candidates will be given a salary of DKK 35.000 per month.
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university and higher education facility in Denmark ranked 84th by the Times Higher Education 2021. The university is globally known to deliver leading teaching and research outcomes and aims to strengthen the scientific basis for promoting health, and preventing and treating disease.
The candidate selected by the University of Copenhagen will be provided a salary ranging from DKK 35.000 ((EUR 4.701) per month + to a 17.1 % contribution to the pension scheme. It is possible to negotiate salary supplements on an annual basis.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for thsi University of Copenhagen International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the researcher position in smuggling routes and trafficking trajectories at the Department of Anthropology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have strong interpersonal skills as well as an aptitude for working collaboratively with colleagues in planning and delivering teaching, in research projects, and in the discharge of administrative duties.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply on the online platform of the university. Students interested to fill the researcher position must submit a separate application form for it.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated application
- Certificates and Diplomas
- Publication list
- Teaching portfolio
- Documentation of ability to disseminate information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Ph.D. in the social sciences or humanities. The applicants must also have 160 hours of teaching at the Department of Anthropology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE/CAE – Passed
- TOEFL IBT –83