Fully Funded UEA International Development Scholarships provides you with the competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
This fully funded UEA International Development Scholarships covers full-time EU/International tuition fees worth £17600.
To apply for fully funded UEA International Development Scholarships,candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- • Be a graduate of any International institution.
- • Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- • To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development
- • To submit a 250 scholarship application via the University’s scholarship application form.
- • The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?