The Fully Funded Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan accepts applications from all international students worldwide to pursue their higher studies in Japanese Universities through the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships.
Tokyo Tech has International Graduate Programs (IGPA, IGPB, IGPC) for Overseas Applicants to pursue their Master, Ph.D., and Integrated Doctoral Education Program (Master + Ph.D.) through Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships. Students can apply in any program or field of study in the following major areas: School of Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Environment and Society, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, School of Life Science and Technology offered by the Tokyo Institute Technology.
There are multiple research areas and labs for international students to find the research interest and approach to the related and relevant labs for your higher studies in Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degrees or Integrated Education Program.
Join 40k+ other scholarship seekers and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan are stated below:
1. Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan (International Applicants)
2. Have completed 16 years of education outside Japan or expected to graduate before the enrollment
3. For Integrated Doctoral or Master program: Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or are expected to do so by the day before enrollment.
4. And for Ph.D., Persons who have successfully obtained a degree equivalent to a master’s degree or a professional master’s degree at a university or college outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
5. For MEXT: Students should have at least 2.3 out of 3 scales
6. Persons who are at least 22 years old by the day before the admission date.
7. Language Requirement: As lectures and seminars are conducted in English, this program has no Japanese language requirement. Students, however, have the ability to attend Japanese language classes regularly to better adjust to everyday life in Japan.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan are:
1. 100% of tuition (covered by the TITech Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
2. 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
3. Economy class air travel between the home country and TITech at the beginning and end of the program.