|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in:||Korea (south)|
|Provider:||South Korean Universities|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at Global Korea offer a scholarship program that includes almost all universities in South Korea. You can study for and complete an Associate’s Degree as well as a bachelor’s Degree.
Fully Funded Scholarships at Global Korea Scholarship coverage all expenses that will be covered by the Korean Government.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
Fully Funded Scholarships at Global Korea their Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor‟s degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school or from an associate degree program
- The associate degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school
- Applicants who have a bachelor‟s degree cannot apply. Applicants who have an associate degree can only apply to a bachelor‟s program
- Applicants who are expected to graduate must first submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of application. If such applicants pass the final round of selection, they must submit a graduation certificate (or a degree certificate) by February 28, 2023
- The score percentile should be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one‟s class.
- CGPA must be equal to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
Must be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1998)
Documents to Submit
- Study Plan
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Proof of citizenship (applicant and parents) and proof of family relationship
- High School Graduation Certificate (or certificate of expected graduation)
- Academic transcript of the high school curriculum
- Graduation certificate (or certificate of expected graduation) of the associate degree program
- Academic transcript of associate degree
- Proof of Overseas Korean Document
- Proof of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document
- Proof of Korean War Veteran’s Descendant