|Deadline:||30 May 2023|
|Provider:||Ton Duc Thang University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
For international students, the Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships 2022–2023 are fully financed. These scholarships are exclusively available for postdoctoral, doctoral, and master's degree programs. This scholarship pays the entire cost of tuition and housing.
You will have access to a range of graduate and research scholarships at TDTU as an international student to support your pursuit of academic and research success. Scholarships are given out based on academic excellence and promise for future research.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
To be eligible for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language:
- When English is the medium of instruction for a master's program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- When Vietnamese is the medium of instruction for master's program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Match all required documents for the application
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship:
(1) You have to apply online from here.
(2) Submit the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency