|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in:||Saudi Arabia|
|Provider:||King Saud University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The King Saud University Scholarship is now open for eligible and qualified international students willing to study in Saudi Arabia.
The King Saud University Scholarship is a fully-funded award with a full exemption of students from tuition fees, accommodation, and study costs, as well as an extra $266 annual reward for excellent academic performance.
The King Saud University scholarship also offers selected candidates airfare return tickets to their home countries and adequate medical care throughout the period of the programme.
- A monthly stipend is similar to a reward given to Saudi students in the same stage.
- An amount of (1000) Saudi Riyal is given to the student as an excellence reward in case of getting excellent marks in every academic year.
- The student is given an economy class ticket to come to the Kingdom for the first time, a round trip ticket at the end of each academic to his country, and a one-way ticket at the end of his studying.
- The student will live in the university dorm free of charge.
- Free treatment will be provided to the student in all university hospitals
- A reduction in the value of the student’s books weight at the end of his study on Saudi Arabian Airlines.
To be considered for the King Saud University Scholarship, you must:
- must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- have on the average, a very good secondary school certificate
have not previously studied in a similar program in Saudi Arabia.
- be medically fit.
- not be more than twenty-five (25) years.
must have (a close family member) residency in the Saudi Arabia or applying for the scholarship (Female applicants)
To apply for King Saud University Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- International Passport
- Original copies of academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- a color copy of the original high school certificate.
The submitted documents should be fully ratified and authenticated by the following authorities:
- The Ministry of Education in the country from which the secondary certificate was issued or its substitute
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its representative in the country where the secondary certificate was issued
The documents submitted for the equivalency should be free from Any scraping or modification in its data and that the name of the owner is identical to his name in his previous study documents and in the passport.