The Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship in USA is an exceptional opportunity for those who are interested in lectureship, post-doctoral research, or a combination of both. This Scholar program is a fully funded scholarship program for Ph.D. scholars who are willing to make a prominent impact in their societies through their research. During their Fulbright scholarship program, the scholars will be doing research at U.S. colleges or universities. Moreover, this wonderful USEFP Fulbright opportunity allows one fully funded dependent of the selected candidate to come to the U.S. for free. So, this Fulbright Scholar Program in the USA will not be missed by the eligible candidates.
Join 40k+ other scholarship seekers and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship in USA are stated below:
1. All scholars, professionals, and artists from all fields except clinical medicine are eligible to apply.
2. The applicants must have a Ph.D. or terminal degree in their relevant fields.
3. The candidates must have the relevant degrees for at least 2 years.
4. The candidates must be Pakistani and must be residing and working in Pakistan.
5. Women and disabled persons from AJK, KPK, Baluchistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly recommended to apply.
6. Candidates who have dual US/Pakistani nationality are not eligible.
7. Candidates who have a US national spouse or a US national child above 18 years of age can not apply.
8. Candidates who have already studying in the US or in a long-term program for the last five years can not apply.
9. Employees and dependents of USEFP, or the U.S. Department of State are not eligible to apply.
10. Candidates who are on work visas in the US cannot apply.
11. The candidates must have excellent command of the English language.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship in USA are:
1. The Fulbright program provided the scholars with a research allowance.
2. All the selected scholars will be given a living stipend.
3. The scholars will be provided with an airfare grant.
4. The scholars can bring as many dependents as they have however one dependent will be fully funded.
5. Health insurance will be provided to the scholars.
6. The USEFP will also assist in the visa processing of the selected scholars.
1. The applicants have to complete the application online.
2. The candidates have to submit all application materials (original and one copy), including references, to USEFP.
3. Applicants must go through the “Application Instructions” thoroughly after logging in prior to filling in the forms.
4. The applicants must have a clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the U.S. and how it relates to their work in Pakistan.
5. To apply for this program the candidates must have at least two invitation letters from the U.S. universities which can be submitted either at the time of applying or after the candidate has been shortlisted for the grant.
6. The application should be about the applicant which could clarify that how the grant time will be spent, and what outcomes can be reasonably expected.
7. The candidate must submit a reference letter from someone professional who knows the candidate’s work and character extensively.
8. Make sure to answer all the application questions.
9. Apply as soon as possible before the closing date.