Apply for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship Program 2022. The Fulbright Degree Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA to Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs. The U.S. Fulbright Program is Funded by the Government of USA. Approximately 4,000 Foreign Students Receive Fulbright Scholarships each year in the United States at U.S. Universities.
Financial Coverage for Fulbright Scholarship
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship Funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be Covered.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship
- For the Masters Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
Also, The Program Elligibility and Selection Procedures vary Widely by Country. Please see the Fulbright Country Specific Websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines. If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the Fulbright USA Scholarship
All Fulbright Applications are Processed by bi-National Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies in Your Country. Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.