Applications are invited to apply for the for International Students 2021. Deakin University is a Public University in Victoria, Australia. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia to Pursue a Degree.
Financial Coverage for Deakin University Scholarship
Australian Scholarships RTP is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2020 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax free, 2020 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Scholarship
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- Meet English Language Requirements.
- Research Master: Up to 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: Up to 4 Years
Available Academic Fields & Majors
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation