The Applications are invited to apply for the for the . The Scholarship is open to International Students from around the world. This Scholarship in Colombia is available to Undertake . This Year a lot of Scholarship Programs are open for International Students. You have come to the right place.
Eligible Countries for Colombia Government Scholarships
International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Profiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Also, Summary of online application to this call
To Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship. You Must Meet the Eligibility Criteria given below:
- You must be Foreign Citizens
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.