|Deadline:||15 February 2023|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Applications for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023 are now being accepted. This fully funded scholarship includes various benefits such as monthly stipends, travel allowances, health insurance, tuition fee waiver, and an airline ticket.
This program has 500 scholarships available for Masters and Doctoral students. The Master's scholarship lasts 36 months, while the Doctoral scholarship lasts 48 months.
Fully Funded After selection in this program from China, you can avail following benefits:
(1) A full Tuition fee waiver for selected candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly stipend for students enrolled in Master’s Programs.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB Monthly stipend for students enrolled in Doctoral programs.
(4) Health insurance.
(5) Application fee waiver.
(6) Air travel tickets for candidates.
(1)International students can apply, while domestic Chinese students are not eligible.
(2) You should have English Or Chinese language skills.
(3) You are not allowed to take any other assignments during the scholarship period.
(4) If you plan to apply for a Master’s program, your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1991.
(5) If you plan to apply for a Doctoral Program, your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1986.
(6) Meet the criteria for eligibility for admission as an international applicant of USTC/UCAS.
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral student and failed the final assessments, you have to face the following issues :
(1) Termination of their scholarship.
(2) Discontinuity of their master’s study.
(3) Being provided with a certificate of attendance for the study undertaken in China but not a formal master’s degree.