Apply for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship Program 2022. The Fulbright Degree Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA to Study Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The U.S. Fulbright Program is Funded by the Government of the USA. Approximately 4,000 Foreign Students Receive Fulbright Scholarships each year in the United States at U.S. Universities.
Financial Coverage for Fulbright Scholarship
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship Funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship
- For the Master's Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
Also, The Program Eligibility and Selection Procedures Vary Widely by Country. Please see the Fulbright Country-Specific Websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines. If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.