|Deadline:||20 December 2022|
|Study Level:||Diploma , Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Don't give up your chance to apply for a Fedsuccess Hardship Support Grant from Federation University if you are an independent thinker who is driven to leave your imprint on the world. Applications are now being accepted for the university's academic year 2023–2024.
All international and domestic, continuing, new, and beginning students who intend to study any certificate, diploma, bachelor's, master's, or Ph.D. program at the Federation are eligible for this varied opportunity. To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates must experience severe financial difficulty. The prize is worth $1,000.
The Federation University will award the winning candidates a grant of a sum of $1,000 to carry out their undertaken study.
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for all Certificates, diplomas, FAST (pre-bachelor), Bachelor, Honours, Postgraduate, or Higher Degrees by Research program of choice taught at Federation University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active and enrolled in a program with Federation University Australia.
- The applicants must be experiencing significant financial hardship that is, or has the potential, to impact program participation and progression.
- The applicants must be able to provide, via upload, evidence to support financial hardship and circumstances.
- The applicants must not have received a FedSuccess Hardship Support Grant in the current application year.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your full academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview, if relevant.
- Any other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose or your CV/resume.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 106
- PTE – 73
- CAE – 191