To make a better career path through research program in Australia, for that you should apply for this opportunity. The CSIRO Agricultural & Food and the University of Tasmania are announcing an UTAS International PhD Research funding for talented candidates for making the dream a reality.
This award is designed to attract high achieving aspirants of any nationality in order to pursue a PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21 in Australia.
The bursary will provide a stipend of $27.596 plus a living allowance for 3.5 years. It also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the PhD research project.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international candidates are worthy of this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The grant is open to domestic (Australian and New Zealand) and international candidates;
- The degree must be undertaken on a full-time basis;
- Applicants must already have been awarded a First Class Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
- Candidates from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Knowledge and skills that will be ranked highly include Pasture science, Plant physiology and Genetics and breeding.
If English is not the participant’s local language, so they are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language proficiency. For more information please check about English language requirements.